Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Kāvyalaṃkāravṛtti
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6445697
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript used for consultation and study and is a treatise on Sanskrit poetry, poetics (alamkāraśāstra), and rhetoric.
- Title from title page (f. 1r).
- Written in 8-10 lines per leaf.
- 61 leaves foliated 1-61, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout.
Extent1 9 x 22 cm
- Sanskrit language--Rhetoric
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century