Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Harivilāsa.
- Lolimbarāja, active 18th century
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6717005
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript is the first three sections (sarga) up to verse 69 of this eleventh century work, which draws on the mythology of a youthful Kṛṣṇa, first explored in the Harivaṃśa, and emphasizing the divine status of this well known Hindu deity.
- Title from title page (f. 1r).
- Written in 8-9 lines per leaf.
- 16 leaves foliated 1-16, upper left and lower right verso.
- Title page: lolaṃbarājaviracita[bālakriḍā]rāsakriḍākratuvaṛaṇana (f. 1r).
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins.
Extent1 11 x 22 cm
- Krishna (Hindu deity)
- Hindu mythology
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century