Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Rāmāryā
- Mudgala Sūri
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6755965
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Poem (kāvya) of 106 verses in āryā meter, praising the Hindu deity Rāma as the supreme lord of the universe and recounting his story, especially his prowess in archery.
- Title from marginal note (f. 1r); alternate title Rāmāryāśataka supplied by cataloger.
- Written in 9-11 lines per leaf.
- 7 leaves foliated 1-7, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; vertical margins marked with double red line.
Extent1 11 x 25 cm
- Rāma (Hindu deity)
- Archery in literature
- Devotional literature, Sanskrit
- Hindu mythology
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century