Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Kavirahasya
- Halāyudha, active 10th century
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6756624
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Text is a treatise on Sanskrit grammatical roots that also doubles as a poem of praise (praśasti) of the Rāṣṭrakūṭa king, Kṛṣṇa III.
- Title from colophon (f. 20v).
- Written in 6-8 lines per leaf.
- 20 leaves foliated 1-20, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables and verse dividers highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double red line.
Extent1 11 x 23 cm
ColophonColophon: iti śrīkavirahasyaṃ samāptaṃ // (f. 20v).
- Sanskrit language--Grammar
- Sanskrit language--Poetry
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century