Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Śabdakaustubha.
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6836143
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Section of the grammatical treatise and commentary that develops and expands on Patañjali's early work, the Mahābhāṣya (Great commentary), a treatment of Pāṇini's sūtras.
- Title from colophon (f. 123v).
- Written in 10 lines per leaf.
- 123 leaves foliated 1-123, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double black line.
Extent1 11 x 27 cm
ColophonColophon: iti śrīśabdakaustubhe tṛtīyādhyāyasya dvitīyamānhikaṃ dvitīyapādaḥ samāptḥ // (f. 123v).
- Sanskrit language--Grammar
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century