Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Liṅgānuśāsanavṛtti
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita
Other related names
- Jyotiṣa, Dhuḍirāja (Son of Kṛṣṇa Jyotiṣa), scribe
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6843642
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript used for consultation or teaching is an arrangement of and commentary on the sūtras of the grammarian Pāṇini and deals specifically with gender of words. It is part of the second part of the Siddhāntakaumudī called the Liṅgānuśāsana.
- Title from colophon (f. 8v).
- Written in 11-27 lines per leaf.
- 8 leaves foliated 1-8, upper left and lower right verso.
- Watermark of a coat of arms.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double red line.
- Scribe is Dhuḍirāja Jyotiṣa, the son of Kṛṣṇa Jyotiṣa (f. 8v).
Extent1 11 x 25 cm
ColophonColophon: iti śrīmadbhaṭṭojidīkṣitaviracitāyāṃ siddhāṃtakaumudyāṃ uttarorddhapāṇinīyali[ṅgānu]śāsanavṛttiḥ samāptaḥ // (f. 8v).
- Sanskrit language--Grammar
- Sanskrit language--Gender
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century