Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Prauḍhmanoramā
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita
Other related names
- Samasrabudhya, Vināyaka (Son of Kṛṣṇa Samasrabudhya), scribe
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6848472
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Commentary composed by Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita on his own grammatical text Siddhāntakaumudī. Manuscript contains only a small section of the larger text, likely part of the opening section.
- Title from colophon (f. 4v).
- Written in 10-17 lines per leaf.
- Scribe is Vināyaka Samasrabudhya, son of Kṛṣṇa Samasrabudhya (f. 4v).
- 4 leaves foliated 1-4, upper left and lower right verso.
- Dated śaka 1714 (1792) (f. 4v).
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with triple red line.
- Watermarks of a coat of arms.
Extent1 11 x 29 cm
ColophonColophon: prauḍhamanoramāyāṃ siddhāṃtakaumudInyākhyāyāṃ pūrvārdhasamāptim agamat // (f. 4v).
- Sanskrit language--Grammar--Early works to 1800
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century