Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Laghuśabdaratna
- Hari Dīkṣita
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6869362
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript is a grammatical super-commentary dealing with the a part of the Prauḍhamanoramā by Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita. Manuscript is incomplete, lacking an ending.
- Title from abbreviations in margins.
- Written in 11-16 lines per leaf.
- 31 leaves foliated 1-31, upper left verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red through part of the manuscript.
Extent1 14 x 27 cm
- Sanskrit language--Grammar
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century