Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Vaiyākaraṇabhūṣaṇasāra
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6852669
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript is a treatise on Sanskrit grammar attempting to systematize Pāṇini's grammar, with particular attention to philosophical interpretations of the grammar. Manuscript lacks an ending.
- Title from cover page (f. 1r).
- Written in 12 lines per leaf.
- 15 leaves foliated 1-15, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double black line.
Extent1 12 x 25 cm
- Sanskrit language--Grammar
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century