Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Tattvabodhinī
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6871291
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript contains a grammatical treatise and commentary on a short section from Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita's Siddhāntakaumudī.
- Title from abbreviations in margins.
- Written in 11-14 lines per leaf.
- 8 leaves foliated 1-8, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout.
Extent1 12 x 27 cm
- Sanskrit language--Grammar
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century