Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Ṣaṭpañcāśikāṭīkā
- Bhaṭṭotpala, active 10th century
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6902937
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript is part of a much larger astrological treatise and commentary on the Ṣaṭpañcāśikā by Pr̥thuyaśas.
- Title from title abbreviations in margins; alternate title Ṣaṭpañcāśikāvivṛti supplied by cataloger.
- Written in 11-12 lines per leaf.
- 5 leaves foliated 1-5, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout.
Extent1 11 x 24 cm
- Hindu astrology
- Hindu astronomy
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century