Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Makaranda
- Makarandācārya, active 1438-1478
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6911732
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Treatise on predictive Hindu astrology. Manuscript is incomplete and lacks an ending.
- Title from incipit (f. 1r).
- Written in 13 lines per leaf.
- 2 leaves foliated 1-2, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout.
Extent1 12 x 27 cm
- Hindu astrology
- Hindu astronomy
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century