Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Jātakālaṅkāra
- Gaṇeśadaivajña, active 1520-1554
Other related names
- Ciṃcalakara, Śivarāma, scribe
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6910592
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is an astrological treatise composed in the poetic meter of ślokas.
- Title from abbreviations in margins.
- Written in 9 lines per leaf.
- 18 leaves foliated 1-17, , upper left and lower right verso.
- Dated śaka 1791 and saṃvat 1926 (1869) (f. 17r).
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double red line.
- Scribe is Śivarāma Ciṃcalakara (f. 17r).
Extent1 12 x 27 cm
- Hindu astrology
- Hindu astronomy
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century