Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Karmaprakāśikāvṛtti
- Nārāyaṇa Sāmudrikā
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6910601
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Astrological treatise and commentary, possibly on the Gaṇakabhūṣaṇa or the Tājakatantrasāra by Samarasiṃha. Possibly a translation from Arabic or Persian.
- Title from title abbreviations in margins.
- Written in 13 lines per leaf.
- 24 leaves foliated 1-24, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant phrases highlighted in red; vertical margins marked with double red lines.
Extent1 13 x 26 cm
- Hindu astrology
- Hindu astronomy
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
Table of contents
- fol. 13v-14r — Diagram, f. 13v
2990_0013.tif (90.7 MB)
2990_0013_thumb.jpg (9.7 KB)
2990_0013_web.jpg (635.4 KB)
Section: Diagram, f. 13v