Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Kālāmṛtivivṛti
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6910613
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript is an explanation of or commentary on Kālāmṛti, a kind of mundane astrology that helps with day to day mental stability and good or bad fortune.
- Title from incipit (f. 1v).
- Written in 15-17 lines per leaf.
- 11 leaves foliated 1-11, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; vertical margins marked with double black line.
- Watermark of a coat of arms.
Extent1 11 x 31 cm
- Hindu astrology
- Hindu astronomy
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century