Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Laghutithicintāmaṇisāriṇī
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6913368
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
A manual of astrological tables with numbers associated with planetary movements in order to make predictions.
- Title from title page (f. 1r).
- Written in 14 lines per leaf.
- 23 leaves foliated 1-23, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; tables marked with single and double red lines. Swastikas are drawn on the cover within a red border.
Extent1 16 x 17 cm
- Hindu astrology
- Hindu astronomy
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Tables (documents)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
Table of contents
- fol. 1v-2r — Tables throughout, f. 1v -f. 23r
2993_0001.tif (73.3 MB)
2993_0001_thumb.jpg (4.8 KB)
2993_0001_web.jpg (287.7 KB)
Section: Tables throughout, f. 1v -f. 23r