Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Ravīndunāmanakṣatra
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6913369
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Hindu astrological work for contemplative use or consultation. Functioning as a manual, this work discusses signs and gives predictions related to when the astrological bodies like the sun and moon enter into a particular house of the zodiac and is concerned with astrological health and healing, aligning the body cakra system (centers of power throughout the body) with astrological bodies.
- Title from incipit (f. 1r).
- Written in 11-13 lines per leaf.
- 8 leaves foliated 1-8, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; verse dividers highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double red line.
Extent1 17 x 24 cm
- Hindu astrology
- Hindu astronomy
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century
Table of contents
- fol. 3v-4r — Table, f. 4r
3111_0003.tif (108.6 MB)
3111_0003_thumb.jpg (5.1 KB)
3111_0003_web.jpg (346.8 KB)
Section: Table, f. 4r