Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Praśnatantra
- Nīlakaṇṭha, active 16th century
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6913373
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Astrological treatise associated with Tantra and used for divining the future.
- Title from incipit (f. 1v).
- Written in 17-19 lines per leaf.
- 13 leaves foliated 1-13, upper left and lower right verso.
- Dated śaka 1673 (1751) (f. 13r).
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double red line on the opening folios.
Extent1 12 x 18 cm
- Hindu astrology--Early works to 1800
- Hindu astronomy--Early works to 1800
- Divination--India--Early works to 1800
- Tantrism--Early works to 1800
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century