Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Narapatijayacaryā
- Narapati, active 12th century
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6949504
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript is used for contemplation and consultation and is an astrological divination text on subjects including divisions of time, astrological bodies, and reading of animal signs. Manuscript is incomplete and only contains the first two folios.
- Title from marginal abbreviation (f. 2v).
- Written in 12-13 lines per leaf.
- 2 leaves foliated 1-2, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; vertical margins marked with double red line.
Extent1 11 x 24 cm
- Hindu astrology
- Hindu astronomy
- Animals--Symbolic aspects
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century