Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Upajātīchanda
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6965281
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Treatise on astrological markers throughout a given month and practices (astrological and other) related to them, such as the night of the Ekādaśī (special 11th day in a lunar cycle); refers to eating, fasting, and other practices.
- Title from colophon (f. 2v).
- Written in 10-11 lines per leaf.
- 2 leaves foliated 1-2, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out.
Extent1 11 x 16 cm
ColophonColophon: upajātīchandaḥ // 1 // (f. 2v).
- Rites and ceremonies--India
- Hindu astrology
- Hindu astronomy
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century