Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Laghucintāmaṇisāriṇī
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6965289
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manual of tables for making calculations about natal astrology following and presumably meant to accompany the Laghucintāmaṇi by Gaṇeśadaivajña.
- Title from title page (f. 1r).
- Written in 11-13 lines per leaf.
- 15 leaves foliated 1-15, upper left and lower right verso.
- Dated śaka 1683 (1761) (f. 15v).
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins and tables marked with double red line.
Extent1 10 x 21 cm
- Hindu astrology--Early works to 1800
- Hindu astronomy--Early works to 1800
- Divination--India--Early works to 1800
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Tables (documents)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
Table of contents
- fol. 1v-2r — Tables throughout from f. 1v to f. 15v
2847_0001.tif (72.9 MB)
2847_0001_thumb.jpg (10.0 KB)
2847_0001_web.jpg (607.9 KB)
Section: Tables throughout from f. 1v to f. 15v