Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Vṛddhayavana
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6972487
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Astrological treatise outlining the rising of various planets and astrological bodies into different zodiacal houses and the benefits associated with them. Another text is added near the end (f. 8r-8v) ending with dvādaśasthānagrahaṣaḍvargaphalaṃ 11 //
- Title from incipit (f. 1r); alternate title Vṛddhayavanajātaka supplied by cataloger.
- Written in 10 lines per leaf.
- 8 leaves foliated 1-8, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins.
Extent1 12 x 28 cm
ColophonColophon: iti śrīvṛddhayavane aṣṭakavargaphalaṃ // (f. 8r).
- Hindu astrology
- Hindu astronomy
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century