Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Nīlakaṇṭhī
- Nīlakaṇṭha, active 16th century
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6972569
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript is a manual and astrological treatise used for contemplation and consultation and deals with the twelve bhavas (houses) associated with the zodiac. Includes spaces for astrological tables that are not drawn.
- Title from incipit (f. 1r).
- Written in 9-11 lines per leaf.
- 6 leaves foliated 1-4, [5-6], upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins.
Extent1 12 x 28 cm
- Hindu astrology
- Hindu astronomy
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century