Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Yogakuñjara
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6980674
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manual and/or treatise on treating disease, possibly related to stomach ailments (tunda doṣa), and treated through yogic practice. Mention of the Kuṇḍalinī, a serpent, possibly suggests a connection to Kuṇḍalinī yoga.
- Title from title abbreviations in margins.
- Written in 9 lines per leaf.
- 8 leaves foliated 1-8, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout.
Extent1 11 x 23 cm
ColophonColophon: śrīpaṃcagaṃgābiṃdumādhavārpaṇam astu // om̐ // (f. 8v).
- Rites and ceremonies--India
- Yoga--Therapeutic use
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century