Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Śivārcanacandrikā
- Appayya Dīkṣita
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6995472
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Tantric treatise on Śaiva worship; sections are presented as rays of the moon emanating from Śiva. Author is possibly Appayya Dīkṣita.
- Title from title page (f. 1r).
- Written in 9-12 lines per leaf.
- 14 leaves foliated 1-14, upper left and lower right verso.
- Explicit: iti rāghobhaṭṭīyenāradaḥ // (f. 14v).
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; some significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red.
Extent1 11 x 26 cm
- Devotional literature, Sanskrit
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century