Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Dakṣiṇāmūrtividhāna
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6995474
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Treatise or commentary on a devotional work dedicated to the deity Śiva, presented as a dialogue between Sūta and Skanda.
- Title from marginal note (f. 1r).
- Written in 35 lines per leaf.
- 1 leaf folded into three.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins.
Extent1 35 x 18 cm
- Siva (Hindu deity)
- Devotional literature, Sanskrit
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century