Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Gāyatrībhāṣya
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7039146
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Treatise on the hymn of the Gāyatrī mantra (serving both as deity and type of verse), specifically on its verses from the Ṛgveda.
- Title from incipit (f. 1r); alternate title Gāyatryarthapradīpikā supplied by cataloger.
- Written in 11-12 lines per leaf.
- 3 leaves foliated 1-3, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins.
Extent1 10 x 16 cm
- Gāyatrī (Hindu deity)
- Hindu mantras
- Hindu hymns
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century