Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Laghunyāsa
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7078397
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Short (laghu) preparatory Tantric ritual manual with associated rules and regulations for ritually touching parts of the body while reciting mantras to Rudra, a Vedic precedent for the Hindu deity Śiva.
- Title from title page (f. 1r).
- Written in 8-9 lines per leaf.
- 4 leaves foliated 1-4, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; one addition in margin; vertical margins marked with double black line.
Extent1 11 x 21 cm
- Hindu mantras
- Rudra (Hindu deity)
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century