Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Caraṇavyūha
Other related names
- Devādhara, Nārāyaṇabhaṭṭa, scribe
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7078422
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Treatise on the different schools of the Vedas.
- Title from colophon (f. 4v).
- Written in 8-9 lines per leaf.
- 4 leaves foliated 1-4, upper left and lower right verso.
- Scribe is Nārāyaṇabhaṭṭa Devādhara (f. 4v).
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; some words, numbers, and verse divisions highlighted in red; vertical margins marked with double red line.
- Watermarks unclear, possibly part of a coat of arms.
Extent1 10 x 21 cm
ColophonColophon: iti caraṇavyūhasamāptaḥ // (f. 4v).
- Vedic literature
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century