Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Tīrthasnānavidhi
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7078653
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Part of a treatise (religious law, dharma) and manual on bathing rites at pilgrimage centers (tīrthas).
- Title from incipit (f. 1r).
- Written in 10-12 lines per leaf.
- 4 leaves foliated 1-4, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red.
Extent1 11 x 23 cm
- Hindu law
- Bathing customs--Religious aspects--Hinduism
- Pilgrims and pilgrimages--India
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century