Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Pañcalakṣaṇī
- Gadādharabhaṭṭācārya, active 17th century-18th century
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7082627
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on logic from the perspective of the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy.
- Title from title page (f. 1r).
- Written in 11-13 lines per leaf.
- 12 leaves foliated 1-12, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red in part of manuscript.
- Watermarks with a crown, part of a coat of arms; a circular emblem with a design or letters inside; and R. & C.
Extent1 11 x 21 cm
ColophonColophon: iti śaśidharamaṇidharalakṣaṇavyākhyā samāptau siṃhasiṃhūvyāghrau śrīgajānanaprasano (f. 12r).
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Hindu logic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century