Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Ākhyātaviveka
- Raghunātha Śiromaṇi
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7082632
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on logic (nyāya), a school of Hindu philosophy.
- Title from colophon (f. 6v).
- Written in 12-15 lines per leaf.
- 6 leaves foliated 1-6, middle right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double red line.
- Watermarks unclear, possibly an architectural design or a coat of arms.
Extent1 21 x 11 cm
ColophonColophon: mahāmahopādhyāya śrībhaṭṭācāryaśiromaṇiviracitākhyātavivekaḥ samāptaḥ // śubham astu // (f. 6v).
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Hindu logic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century