Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Anumānaprāmāṇya
- Raghunātha Śiromaṇi
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7093559
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a part of a larger philosophical commentary (dīdhiti) on a work by Gangeśa Upādhyāya called the Tattvacintāmaṇi, a treatise on logic from the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy. Contains only the beginning of the text.
- Title from incipit (f. 1v); alternate title Vyāptisvarūpaniraṇaya from title page (f. 1r); second alternate title Nirūpyavyāptisvarūpaniraṇaya from incipit (f. 1v).
- Written in 8-9 lines per leaf.
- 3 leaves foliated 1-3, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins.
Extent1 12 x 26 cm
- Hindu logic
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century