Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Dravyapadārthaviveka
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7093664
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Treatise on Nyāya philosophy that examines the nature of substances (dravya). Likely part of a larger work examining a larger set of related philosophical categories (such as qualities and action).
- Title from title page (f. 1v); alternate title from abbreviations in margins in the last part of the manuscript.
- Written in 7-11 lines per leaf.
- 77 leaves foliated 1-77, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; some significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red; vertical margins marked with double red line.
Extent1 9 x 23 cm
- Hindu logic
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Substance (Philosophy)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century