Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Siddhāntalakṣaṇa
- Gadādharabhaṭṭācārya, active 17th century-18th century
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7093676
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on logic from the perspective of the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy and is a commentary on the Tattvacintāmaṇidīdhiti of Raghunātha Śiromaṇi. The text is one section, Siddhāntalakṣaṇa, of the larger work.
- Title from colophon (f. 237r); alternate title Tattvacintāmaṇidīdhitivivṛti supplied by cataloger.
- Written in 10-13 lines per leaf.
- 237 leaves foliated 1-237, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout most of the manuscript; vertical margins marked with triple red line.
Extent1 11 x 30 cm
ColophonColophon: iti siddhāṃtalakṣaṇasamāptaḥ // śrīrāmārpaṇam astu // (f. 237r).
- Hindu logic
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century