Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Cintāmaṇiṭīkā
- Gadādharabhaṭṭācārya, active 17th century-18th century
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7096955
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on logic from the perspective of the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy, dealing with inference. The text is possibly a commentary on Gaṅgeśa's Tattvacintāmaṇi. Beginning of text only.
- Title from title abbreviations in margins.
- Written in 10-12 lines per leaf.
- 4 leaves foliated 1-4, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red through part of the manuscript.
Extent1 11 x 30 cm
- Hindu logic
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century