Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Navyamatavāda
- Gadādharabhaṭṭācārya, active 17th century-18th century
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7096962
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Concise treatise on Nyāya philosophy, possibly by Gadādharabhaṭṭācārya. Work lacks an ending.
- Title from title abbreviations in margins throughout.
- Written in 10-12 lines per leaf.
- 16 leaves foliated 1-16, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout.
Extent1 11 x 31 cm
- Hindu logic
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century