Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Cintāmaṇi
- Gaṅgeśa, active 13th century
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7097054
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on logic from the Nyāya school of philosophy, here discussing coordination or the relation expressed by two things that have a common base or substratum (samānādhikaraṇa). Possibly part of a larger work by Gaṅgeśa. Lacks an ending.
- Title from title abbreviations in margins.
- Written in 10-11 lines per leaf.
- 10 leaves foliated 1-10, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins.
Extent1 11 x 30 cm
- Hindu logic
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century