Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Avacchedakatvaṭippaṇī
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7131512
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript used for consultation and study and is a philosophical treatise on logic (nyāya), one of the six branches of Hindu philosophy.
- Title from title abbreviations in margins.
- Written in 7-12 lines per leaf.
- 56 leaves foliated 1-56, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout.
Extent1 11 x 30 cm
ColophonColophon: ity avacchedakatvaṭippaṇī // śrīḥ //
- Hindu logic
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century