Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Nyāyagrantha
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7131534
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Part of an unidentified treatise on Nyāya (logic), one of the six branches of Hindu philosophy. Deals with inference and often references the concept of kālikasaṃbandha (temporality).
- Title from notes on manuscript wrapping.
- Written in 11-14 lines per leaf.
- 10 leaves foliated 1-10, upper left verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout.
Extent1 11 x 30 cm
- Hindu logic
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century