Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Nyāyagrantha
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7131555
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Part of an unidentified treatise on either Vaiṣeśika or Nyāya philosophy. Manuscript is incomplete.
- Title from notes on manuscript wrapping.
- Written in 9-13 lines per leaf.
- 3 leaves foliated 1-3, upper left verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins.
Extent1 10 x 31 cm
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century