Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Anumāna
- Gaṅgeśa, active 13th century
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7131599
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Small section of a larger treatise on Nyāya (logic), one of the six branches of Hindu philosophy, dealing with inference (anumāna).
- Title from title abbreviations in margins; alternate title Anumānagrantha supplied by cataloger.
- Written in 9-10 lines per leaf.
- 2 leaves foliated 1-2, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; minor corrections and additions in margins.
Extent1 11 x 30 cm
- Hindu logic
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century