Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Nyāyagrantha
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7131676
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Treatise on Nyāya (logic), one of the six branches of Hindu philosophy. Work is a textual fragment, without beginning or ending.
- Title from notes on wrapping.
- Written in 11-13 lines per leaf.
- 4 leaves foliated 1-4, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins.
- Watermark of a standing lion with crown and a fleur-de-lis, as well as a partially legible word or name, possibly Gauca.
Extent1 11 x 31 cm
- Hindu logic
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century