Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Anumānagrantha
- Gaṅgeśa, active 13th century
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7131697
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Treatise on Nyāya (logic), one of the six branches of Hindu philosophy, dealing with inference (anumāna). Manuscript lacks an ending.
- Title from notes on wrapping.
- Written in 9-11 lines per leaf.
- 10 leaves foliated 1-10, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; some significant words and phrases highlighted in red.
- Watermark of a coat of arms; also the initials G.P.
Extent1 11 x 31 cm
- Hindu logic
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century