Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Sāmānyakroḍapattra
- Gaṅgeśa, active 13th century
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7131767
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Supplemental note (kroḍapattra), functioning as a commentary on a section of the author's Tattvacintāmaṇi, a treatise on Nyāya philosophy. Manuscript lacks an ending.
- Title from title abbreviations in margins.
- Written in 13-15 lines per leaf.
- 3 leaves foliated 1-3, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out or covered in yellow; some corrections and additions in margins; some significant words and phrases highlighted in red.
Extent1 11 x 31 cm
- Hindu logic
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century