Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Anumāṇakhaṇḍa
- Gaṅgeśa, active 13th century
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7149883
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Treatise on inference from the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy. Manuscript lacks an ending.
- Title from incipit (f. 1r).
- Written in 11-12 lines per leaf.
- 20 leaves foliated 1-20, upper right verso; on folios 1 and 2 the verso side is written upside down in relationship to the recto side; folios 13-20 have the dimension of 12 x 29 cm.
- Mistakes blacked out; many corrections and additions in margins.
Extent1 12 x 33 cm
- Hindu logic
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century