Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Reṇukāsahasranāman
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7210022
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Hymn of praise, citing one thousand names associated with the goddess Reṇukā, a local deity known especially in Maharashtra as a form of the goddess Pārvatī.
- Title from colophon (f. 13v).
- Written in 8-11 lines per leaf.
- 13 leaves foliated 1-13, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; vertical margins marked with double black line.
Extent1 11 x 19 cm
ColophonColophon: śrīreṇukāsahasranāmaḥ samāptaḥ (f. 13v).
- Devotional literature, Sanskrit
- Yellamma (Hindu deity)
- Parvati (Hindu deity)
- Hindu goddesses
- Prayers (documents)
- Hymns (documents)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century