Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Pāṇḍavagītā
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 7210028
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscripts is used for recitation and prayer and is a short Hindu devotional work dedicated to the praise of the five Pāṇḍava brothers, protagonists of the Mahābhārata.
- Title from colophon (f. 13r).
- Written in 6-10 lines per leaf.
- 13 leaves foliated 1-13, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout.
Extent1 10 x 17 cm
ColophonColophon: iti śrīpāṃḍavagītāsaṃpurṇaśrīkṛṣṇārpaṇam astu // (f. 13r).
- Devotional literature, Sanskrit
- Hindu mythology
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century