Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Bhāgavatapurāṇa.
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 4739109
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
- Some folios show signs of having been colored yellow once. Numbers, most double daṇḍas, the space between some double daṇḍas, some invocations, some introductions of speakers, some colophons, every other letter of some colophons, and daṇḍas between the letters of some colophons in red. Mistakes covered over with yellow or written over. Marginal corrections in different hands. Some black blotches. The ink is wearing off in some places but the text is legible. The paper is very brown and brittle.
- Written in 7-16 lines per leaf.
- Includes commentary Bhāgavatabhāvārthadīpikā by Śrīdharasvāmin.
- Non-Latin script record.
Extent1 37.5 x 15.1 cm
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century