Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Muktāvalīprakāśa
- Mahādeva Bhaṭṭa
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 5797801
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Text consists of a gloss on the Siddhāntamuktavalī by Nyāyapañcānana Bhaṭṭācārya; it is a commentary on the Bhāṣāpariccheda (f. 1r), a work of Nyāya philosophy also written by Viśvanātha, who is named Viśvanātha Pañcānana in the manuscript (f. 1r). Text lacks an ending; an unknown commentary has been added in small text by a second scribe, running vertically above and below the main text.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- Written in 10-16 lines per leaf.
- 17 leaves foliated , 2-17, upper left verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; extensive corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout.
- Non-Latin script record.
- The duplicate item number 2416 listed in Poleman has been changed to item number 3040.
Extent1 12 x 32 cm
- Hindu philosophy
- Sanskrit language--Glossaries, vocabularies, etc
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century